Terms of Service
You are welcome to incorporate joomla.org and related feeds on your Web site as long as the use complies with the Terms of Service as well as Open Source Matters trademark, copyright, and licensing policies. The contents of the Joomla.org and joomlacode.org feeds are copyrighted in the United States and internationally by Open Source Matters and the individual contributors. You do not have permission to store this work for use on your Web site. If you use a Joomla.org feed on your Web site, you:
If you wish to provide translated versions of the feed content on your site, you may do so provided that:
- Must not modify or delete any of the RSS feed content.
- Must not redistribute the feed.
- Must include any links in the feed.
- Must include the description, copyright notices or other information included as part of the feed that is currently included in the feed or that may be added in the future.
- You do not change the meaning of the articles.
- For each article, you provide a link back to the original article on a joomla.org Web site and include the name of the original author in addition to the translator.
- You do not use automated translation.
- You translate the full article.
- You include a disclaimer stating that the article is copyright of the original author and Open Source Matters and that this is not an official or approved translation.
- You do not present the translated content in a manner that would cause confusion between you, your site or your organization, and the Joomla Project, joomla.org, Open Source Matters or the original author. Open Source Matters may modify these terms from time to time without prior notice. Any modifications will be published on the Open Source Matters Web site.