Got a question? With more than 100,000 members, the online forum at Joomla.org are a great resource for both new an experienced users. Go ahead, ask your toughest questions, the community is waiting to see what you're going to do with your Joomla! site.
Do you want to show off your new Joomla website? Go ahead, we have a section dedicated to that on our forum.
Do you want to join in?
If you think working with Joomla! is fun, wait until you start working on it. We're passionate about helping Joomla! users make the jump to becoming contributing members of the community, so there are many ways you can help Joomla's development:
- Submit news about Joomla!. We announce all Joomla! related news on our news section. . If you have some Joomla! news that you would like to share with the community, please submit your short story, article or review here.
- Report bugs and request features in our trackers. Please read Reporting bugs, for details on how we like our bug reports served up
- Submit patches for new and/or fixed behavior. Please read Submitting patches, for details on how to submit a patch.
- Join the developer forums and share your ideas for how to improve Joomla!. We're always open to suggestions, although we're likely to be skeptical of large-scale suggestions without some code to back it up.
- Join any of the community working groups and bring your personal expertise to the Joomla! community. Become a Joomla! Contributor and create your profile at the Joomla! Volunteers Portal today.
- Contribute to the official Joomla! Documentation, an online collaborative community manual made by Joomla! users for users.
There are many easy ways to contribute to The Joomla! Documentation: write and/or update articles and tutorials, update the imagery and/or translate the Documentation in your native language.
That's all you need to know if you'd like to join the Joomla! development community.